Sunday, October 26, 2008

iTunes

I recently discovered a feature of iTunes--Play Count. It keeps track of how many times you play a song on your iPod. It was very interesting. Just for your interest, here's my top ten with the Play Count:

1) Heart of Life - John Mayer; 134
2) Great Big World - David Wilcox; 119
3) Mexico - Jump Little Children; 79
4) New Day - Celine Dion; 63
5) Good Times - Edie Brickell; 62
6) Shady Grove - Crooked Still; 59
5) Happy With You - Barbara Kessler; 58
6) Other Side of the World - KT Tunstall; 56
7) Like an Angel Passing Through My Room - Sissel; 55
8) The Luckiest - Ben Folds; 54
9) Sonata da Chiesa, Op 3 No. 1, 1 - Corelli; 53
10) O Holy Jesus - Mormon Tabernacle Choir; 52

And, on HSM3 opening weekend, here are some relevant rankings:
15) What I've Been Looking For - Gabriella and Troy; 50
25) Start of Something New - Gabriella and Troy; 43
39) What I've been Looking For - Ryan and Sharpay; 36
49) We're All In This Together - The Cast of High School Musical; 33
59) Get'cha Head in the Game - Troy; 31

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff. I hadn't heard Heart of Life yet, but I have now. Mexico is one of my favorites.

Lizzie said...

You are rad. I like your tunes. And the HSM3 songs are hilarious. I need to look at my play count, this is awesome.

Anonymous said...

It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to see Heart of Life as your number one song. . .

Sister Abby Bowler said...

Lizzie, I love that you said "rad"! But I must agree. Spencer you are indeed rad. I think that HSM3 would definitely rank the highest on my ipod. Then All My Life by Dave would come in a close second. Whenever we listen to Dave, Sadie always thinks it's you. Cute.