Grey Haven House Concerts has hosted several national musicians over the past several years. This year we are kicking off our new concert series to showcase local musicians. We call it Grey Haven Local. Our kick-off concert will be this Friday, July 17th! Come listen to Steel N' Thunder play bluegrass favorites along with their own compositions. You are certain to enjoy their energetic show.
Come at 7:00 for the opening act. Steel N' Thunder plays at 8:00 (or so). We suggest a $5 donation to Steel N' Thunder for their talent.
Grey Haven (the Hinckley cabin) is located in Big Cottonwood Canyon, just 30 minutes from Salt Lake. Here's how to get there:
- Drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon 11 miles
- Turn left onto the side access road across from the bank of mailboxes on the right. If you reach the Silver Fork Lodge you've gone to far, but only a little bit.
- Follow the small road as it curves sharply right.
- Go past the three garages on the left. Mind the "Don't Even THINK About Parking Here" signs. The neighbor really means it.
- The Hinckley "Grey Haven" cabin is just a little further on the left, the gray A-frame.
Hope to see you there!